TRENZ is a must-attend event for international and domestic media. You can:
- Gather story ideas about a wide range of New Zealand tourism products and services, including what's new and exciting, trends, innovations and developments
- Meet one on one with New Zealand’s leading tourism operators, including activity, accommodation, event and transport companies
- Get the latest industry updates from business and political leaders
- Experience Auckland, a destination where big city style and a rich Pacific culture go hand in hand with a stunning natural playground
- Get exclusive access to a fully equipped on-site media centre and invitations to all official TRENZ functions
TRENZ 2013 Media programme information
|Frequently Asked Questions|
Click here to see the TRENZ 2013 Media Programme.
Pre-scheduled appointments with New Zealand Exhibitors
Media delegates have opportunities to pre-schedule 15-minute appointments with New Zealand Exhibitors. By pre-scheduling appointments Media delegates can:
- Make sure you meet the Exhibitors you are most interested in
- Use your time at TRENZ more efficiently
- Avoid waiting around until an Exhibitor is free to talk to you
Make new contacts at networking functions
Networking with Exhibitors and other New Zealand tourism industry leaders and international Buyers is an important part of the TRENZ experience. Networking functions include:
- Auckland Welcome Function (Sunday evening, 21 April 2013). Make new connections and touch base with established contacts. A great opportunity scope out story ideas and generate leads.
- Auckland Media Function (Tuesday evening, 23 April 2013). A highlight of every TRENZ, this is an opportunity to relax and network with fellow Media delegates and TRENZ sponsors.
- TRENZ 2013 Farewell Function (Wednesday evening, 24 April 2013).
Experience the TRENZ host region
A TRENZ delegate activity afternoon during the event will enable you to experience what makes the Auckland region such an amazing visitor destination.
Details will be available nearer the event.
About 30 international and 25 domestic journalists from news, features and trade media organisations will be invited to attend TRENZ 2013.
The Media Programme runs in parallel with the main TRENZ exhibition.
TRENZ is managed by the Tourism Industry Association New Zealand (TIA) in partnership with Tourism New Zealand, Air New Zealand, Qantas, host region Auckland and other industry partners.
Download the TRENZ 2013 fact sheet and discover everything you need to know about TRENZ at a glance - the when, where, who, how and what.
TRENZ makes every effort to be environmentally sustainable. Click here to find out more.